How often have you installed a new program for testing purposes? And how often did you uninstall it again after a few days? That’s what every user of a Pocket PC experiences. Unfortunately most uninstall programs make sure that some bits of the demo version remain on your system. After a while this effect will slow down the performance of your device significantly. There are only two ways out: Either you perform a hard reset and install everything again or you use DeInstaller. DeInstaller is a program that helps you to keep your machine clean and lean by making the process of removing unwanted programs more reliable.
As a result of using Deinstaller all traces of an installed program will be completely removed from your Pocket PC. This includes the program itself as well as associated files, and the main referenc in the Registry.
Program features include:
- Remove installed programs
- Remove files of installed programs (all at once or selective one-by-one)
- Remove associated Registry-entries
- Available in English, Spanish and German
- New: faster
- New: don't remove VB Controls! Other VB programs works furthermore. Therefore: please use the DeInstaller as standard deinstaller
- DeInstaller is very easy to use and provides a noticeable increase in performance